M1: Sevilla FC vs. Rayo Vallecano [21/22]

He hasn’t said that. He has said he would like the next challenge. If it doesn’t happen this year, I don’t see him not trying. He’s a good egg and will fight for the badge.

5 Likes

Bit of brilliance from Idrissi, and some idiocy from Luca Zidane, and the 3 points are virtually gifted to us. Just gotta finish the job 2nd half, and don’t give these guys any hope. This is the frickin RSP! Get dat 1st spot !!

2 Likes

I think we’ve played our normal game but a bit more slow due to the temperature.
Game needs Papu if we want to destroy them, that’s entirely decision of Lope.

5 Likes

I agree with Chris. Jules doesn’t strike me as the kind to sulk and play up. If he stays one more year it isn’t the end of the World. Why should we sell ourselves short for one of the hottest defensive properties in World football.

Fuck what Chelsea, or Real Madrid or PSG think, we don’t have to give in because they say so.

4 Likes

Totally dominated Rayo in the first half - the red card and penalty more or less sealed the match, but it’s still not over and we need 1 more goal at least to be safe as you never know.

Idrissi has been very energetic and showing some good signs, let’s see.

6 Likes

Let’s just pray he stays then

3 Likes

Overall a very good first half for us. We played with good intensity and the fans also helped with that. Idrissi looked sharp and so did Oscar. Fernando playing like a powerhouse in the centre again. Jordan has played solid as well.

Dimitrovic has played the sweeper keeper role great tonight. He’s read a few decent Rayo counters well. Our defence has overall been solid and nice to see the kounde Carlos partnership still going strong as it could be one of their last games together.

Maybe it’s a little bit disappointing we haven’t got a second and Acuna had a great chance. It’s a shame he miss hit the ball. We just have to be careful not to get complacent here and get that second goal as quick as we can to make this comfortable.

Let’s keep up the good work and get this first win. Vamos!

7 Likes

Idrissi has been great today, my one complaint however, is that he seems reckless with challenges.

Three challenges so far that are completely uncalled for. Early in the game a little uncesccesary shove, later a high boot, and also that challenge that should have been a red. If he can work on not being so reckless, I think he has a future here

4 Likes

True because we have still been able to bolster the squad without having to sell him. I’m happy either way. If we keep him then we have retained a great player and boosts our chances more as we kept all our core players and we adding more strength in depth on top.

On the other hand if we sell him for about 65 million then that’s a lot of money for us. It can help us balance the books and maybe get an extra 1-2 more signings in. Whatever happens I’m cool with it but in Monchi we always trust. Vamos!

4 Likes

Subs will be a problem apart from defending a 1-0 (Gudelj) (In lope’s head)
I can only see Papu as a refresher.

3 Likes

Lamela enters !!!

6 Likes

Excited to see him

5 Likes

LETS GOO ERIK!

2 Likes

I think Lamela will add the attacking flair we need in the second half to confirm this win.

Excited to see him shine

3 Likes

Smart sub from Lopo there with Idrissi on a yellow and looking rash in his challenges.

5 Likes

Yes! Papu is coming in!

2 Likes

Rekik for Papu?? I guess the formation will change to a 4atb

1 Like

Ok Lope! Suprised he didn’t keep the back-3. Some growth maybe? :laughing:

3 Likes

LAMELA 2-0

4 Likes

WHAT A GOAL

3 Likes