Luis Fabiano Tribute Segment

Hey everyone,
I am working on putting together a special segment or episode on the legend himself, Mr. Fabiano. I am hoping for your input! There are two ways you can contribute. Share a story, memory, or just a message to Luis via the message link on https://themonchismenpodcast.com or shoot me your favorite memory
via private message and I’ll read it on the show. I would love the former if possible! It’s really easy to do, you click on the link circled after visiting the URL. Then it will prompt you to record your message. Enter your name and click send. That is it!
I appreciate your support and can’t wait to hear your favorite memories/stories of the club legend.

6 Likes

I only vaguely remember his last season, guess I am too young :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I wasn’t around too much during his time and missed all the glory years!

That was probably the best team in the history of Sevilla.

1 Like

Definitely the best attacking and exciting sevilla. If we could combine that sevilla attack in 2006-2009 with the lope era of defence 2019-2021 we would be unstoppable haha!

2 Likes

My message to him would be… If you want to try another sport after your retirement from football.

Give boxing a miss

Remember this? I think it was 2006/7

4 Likes

He will always be my favourite player ever. His top 15 goals on the la liga youtube video are astonishing. But my favourite was a jaw dropping goal against Osasuna in the quarter finals of uefa. In two steps he intersected two defenders and the goalkeeper, first step controlled the ball with his foot at chest high and second step fires home.

2 Likes

I still remember that iconic pink kit we had that season haha!

I don’t think this video will embed because ‘la liga’ but follow the link on youtube.

(ES TOP 25 GOALS Luis Fabiano in LaLiga Santander)

4 Likes

Great player and partnership with Kanoute.

3 Likes

Some great memories there, made me feel old though seeing how young Jesus Navas & Dani Alves looked back then. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Absolutely atrocious from both.

1 Like

It’s orange.

1 Like

I know, I can’t watch that video again it was terrible. Fabiano is a really nice guy not the street fighter type.

1 Like

We did have a pink kit in that era. I think it was only used against Barcelona in the Nou Camp.

2 Likes

Yeah I recall it too. It was our third kit and we used it rarely but we had it haha.

2 Likes

https://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/footballshirtculture5/sevilla0708kitsjomawww-footballshirtculture-com%20(small).jpg

2 Likes

Luis Fabiano was on A Balon Parado on Sevilla TV tonight.

2 Likes

Does any of the old guard that was watching Sevilla when Fabiano played want to join me on the special podcast?

2 Likes

I’d love to but won’t be able due to commitments and alcoholic poisoning.

3 Likes