January 2020 Transfer Targets and Rumours

I will kick this off with Football Italia linking us with a move for Davide Calabria the Right Back from AC Milan.

I also saw recently us linked to Mario Mandzukic and some young Mexican starlet.

Anything that comes from a pathetic club like AC Milan should be avoided like the plague!

2 Likes

Monchi ruling out a January move for Rakitic I see.

I hope he doesn’t go anywhere in January so we could at least have a chance at him in the summer.

1 Like

PSG want to sign Sergio Rico permanently but feel the €10m fee agreed is excessive. Then why agree to it at the time? :roll_eyes: Dickheads!

Not a transfer, but rumors are we are already trying to reup Diego Carlos and raise his buyout to 150million. This would be great business!

1 Like

That needs to be done. We seem to have a habit of putting stupid clauses in our player contracts.

I saw earlier Arana was moaning about his lack of playing time at Atalanta and that he might move in January. My instant thought was “well stop being shit then!”. :laughing:

2 Likes

https://as.com/futbol/2019/12/02/primera/1575317288_502077.html

3 Likes

Make it happen!

1 Like

As much as i want this, i find it similar to when Alves said something like that. Although, Dani was more of a journeyman, Ivan has stayed in Spain this whole time…

Linked to a chap from Brest called Ibrahima Diallo. Sounds like a bit of a Makelele / Kante type defensive mid.

2 Likes

I’m sure we would love to have Rakitic back; however, it has to be at Rakitic pre-Barca salary. He needs to take a cut to satisfy his desires. Which comes first, love of the shirt or love of money? I am sure he chooses the money as I probably would too.

Not trying to have a go at you, cause this gets said everywhere. Kante & Makelele are different midfielders. It’s a fallacy told by pundits because they’re both French of African descent, so they’re typecast as sitting DMs. Kante is a box-to-box player. The article you linked describes Diallo as such as well.

Unrelated, but does anyone think we’re getting a new striker this winter? I honestly won’t be surprised if Dabbur is transferred.

1 Like

I have read that we are looking to sale. :frowning: Poor guy as I think he could be dominate in La Liga.

I’ll never get Dabbur not playing a single La Liga minute. I’d understand if we splashed the cash on a big time forward, but it’s freaking Luuk De Jong.

There were also rumours of Chicharito heading to MLS. Lopetegui has denied this, but we’ll see.

1 Like

Not a transfer as such, but Bryan has extended his contract with Sevilla FC until 2023. Great news! :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

75 Million buy clause!

1 Like

Okaaaay! Now we talking! Why is it easier to get higher release clauses this time around? Did the market blow up by that much in the last couple seasons?

I was thinking the same. Not sure. Higher salaries being paid maybe?

The vultures are swirling around Ocampos. Chelsea and Man U rumored to come after him.