I've found an old video I made during the season 2017/2018

This old low quality video is a project I started, and never finished, about Sevilla’s 2017/2018 season. It has footage from the pre-season up until christmas I believe. Be wary, the intro takes kinda long. But I see I did take the lyrics of the song I used and somewhat implemented video footage that complimented that, and I thought it just was fun to revisit that time through those highlights very briefly.

4 Likes

I enjoyed this. What could’ve been… :sob:

So much potential on this team… Ben Yedder, Sarabia, Tucu Correa & Muriel, with Banega & Nzonzi in midfield?! A shame neither manager could make that work. At least Montella took us to the QF, but even that performance was left begging.

Do you still make videos?

3 Likes

Indeed, that team was really nice on paper. Soria and Rico for goal, Lenglet, Kjaer, Prime Escudero, N’Zonzi was almost the best LaLiga midfielder that season and the boys you already said.

I just made this one video once for fun, so no other video’s. I stopped doing it because everything got striked due to copyright, thus the reason I never finished this project. I only do some Photoshop now and am learning 3D modelling.

3 Likes

I honestly miss Banega so much. If we had his umph in the midfield last year it’s very possible we could’ve been league champions

4 Likes