International break - January/February 2022

Thats crazy.

1 Like

Delaney coming off injured against the Netherlands. Looks to be muscle-related. This is just so weird…

3 Likes

Maybe time to replace the whole medical team in the club?

3 Likes

Now our Yussuf Poulsen is off as well. Looked to be his groin. So this one might be on the Danes :expressionless:

3 Likes

Congrats @Edinho now that Canada NT even officially qualified for the WC 2022 in Qatar.

3 Likes

‘Preciate it Shend, but i’m nervously awaiting for Congo to pull off a miracle in Morocco on Tuesday.

4 Likes

Although some of our boys play for Morocco, I always had a sweet spot for DR Congo in Africa. I read DR as Doctor, it goes more natural lol. I remember players likes Shabani Nonda, Lomana LuaLua, Tresor Mputu etc.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Edinho.

2 Likes

Great to see Canada do that. Congrats @Edinho
It’s November thru December and is going to kick the football protocols into touch all over the world. If the transfter market is extended then Qatar will be an auction-house.

4 Likes

Senegal and Ghana the first 2 African teams to reach the WC.

3 others will be revealed later on tonight. Morocco already leading 1-0 vs. DR Congo.

2 Likes

Bono had to be substituted after 43 minutes due to a head injury

We can’t catch a break can we

2 Likes

Morocco and Tunisia through to the WC. Algeria and Cameroon fighting for the last place in extra time - Cameroon leading 0-1 so it’s 1-1 on aggregate.

2 Likes

Cameroon through to the WC after a dramatic finish in the match vs. Algeria.

So we have: Ghana, Senegal, Morocco, Tunisia and Cameroon in WC 2022 from Africa.

4 Likes

5 of our players play today.

Augustinsson for Sweden, Dmitrovic and Gudelj for Serbia.

Bono and YEN start for Morocco

1 Like

YEN scored for morocco

2 Likes

Seemed the best thread to post this.

287011449_2245863548905546_1319526589895842826_n

4 Likes

En-Nesyri scores!