Help a guy out - My kit for 2020/21

Pretty much what it says to be honest, as I stated in the new kit thread I want to get the template keeper kit that we will use this season, but not sure whether to get the Blue one, or the Orange one (I can get the Template full kit for £68, the Sevilla ones are £67 just for the shirt).

Basically which ever one gets the most vote I will get as my main kit this season sort of representing Sevilla like I did with the Putple one last season. :grimacing:

One for blue here. I also think our crest gets a little bit soaked up in all the Orange. But I do like blue in general so, might be me.

2 Likes

Orange usually goes well for the club because of the Oranges of Seville. :joy:

2 Likes

True although Valencia even more, and I don´t like that comparison haha. Furthermore, they always said the brighter the color (pink, neon, orange) the more balls it attracts unconciously since its distracting. That is a thing that speaks for the orange one, although im not 100% sold on it and it might be a football legend.

1 Like

Loads of stuff like that. Allegedly grey is a good colour for a keeper as it makes them look bigger.

1 Like

I like the blue one more

2 Likes

Blue vote for me. Bono made all those saves vs United in the blue. :grin:

1 Like

Seems blue is pretty unanimous to be fair.

Going to hold off on this for a few weeks. Noticed on a site called Keepersport they have the versions of the keeper kit that teams like Liverpool, Spurs etc use.

Got a funny feeling that Bono, Vaclik etc will end up wearing those which are a bit different to the Sunday League Template ones currently on the Sevilla shop.

I reckon the keepers will wear this version rather than the one on the shop.

And surprise surprise after Bono / Vaclik wore the Orange one on the shop against Levante, it looked like the keepers wore the Yellow version that you cannot buy, that is “pro” version against Athletic Bilbao.

Always love a yellow kit. I’m really not feeling the collar on the main kits, so it’d be nice to see that alternate GK in the shop.

1 Like