Happy Thanksgiving to those Monchi's Men and Women in the US

Hope everyone’s day was a great one. Thanks for all that you all do to keep this place rolling along!

5 Likes

A little something I did last night. Finally got these hung up properly.

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We had a nice meal at a friends house. It is always nice to not have to wake up super early to prep the meal. We had a few inches of snow today on top of the nearly two feet we received a couple of weeks ago. Got the fire going and the tree up. It is Christmas season here.

7 Likes

I’m jealous of you Alaskan folks. I’ve been trying to get my wife to move further north, but I think we’re settled here in Minnesota. It’s too cold here for her Sevillana upbringing. Don’t think she’ll ever agree to colder :joy:

6 Likes

Ask her if she wants to move to Yakutsk, then she will know cold. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Appreciate that @ChrisLail I ate way too much yesterday…and plan on doing the same again today lol;love that collection of yours also, I can only hope to have half as nice of one some day lol.

3 Likes

I also had a great thanksgiving, probably ate a little too much, but hey, did you even have thanksgiving if you didn’t eat a little too much?

Also, great collection @ChrisLail. I’m trying to build a large collection myself, only have one Sevilla scarf though

3 Likes