Happy holidays y'all locos

I hope you all have a great holiday week! Thanks for all the posts, the time, and the undeniable love given to the Red and White team from Nervion. Here’s to a wonderful 2022!

12 Likes

Happy holidays to all Sevillistas!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great day!

8 Likes

Best wishes to all at Monchismen.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody :heart::white_heart:

9 Likes

Happy Christmas and festive season to all Monchis and Monchettes, clean sheets to Lopetegui, get well soon Navas and Lamela. Trophy room prepare your silver polish.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas all!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas!!!

10 Likes

Best wishes to all! I am happy I’ve joined this lovely community this year

7 Likes

Happy Holidays to you & yours!

And Suso ! :grin:

6 Likes

Hope you like this

2 Likes

Stop it. :rofl:

1 Like

We need him back regardless to reinforce the squad but I will not over enthuse till he scores a few and gets a few assists.

/Ocampos nation

5 Likes

Why did i expect them to start playing that Europa League anthem? :joy:

Never :triumph:

2 Likes

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! Just got home a little bit ago and this was waiting for me. A flag that was at our cup final win versus Getafe. Love it! :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s phenomenal!

2 Likes

Yes absolutely love it! The guy I bought it from on Ebay has several more. Gonna buy all of them I think as soon as get paid again and before they get gone!

2 Likes

Happy New Year Monchi’s Men. Here is to 2022 being the year of Sevilla FC. :wink::wink::wink:

8 Likes

Happy new year to you all, apologise for being away for awhile the unfortunate thing of my job. Go offline for long periods.

Looking forward to an interesting 2022 ahead for the club

8 Likes