Gudelj out for months

Sevilla announced this Tuesday that Nemanja Gudelj suffers a tear of the external meniscus in his left knee. The Serbian footballer will have to undergo surgery and will miss a large number of Sevilla’s upcoming matches

3 Likes

FFS. We might as well not bother any more.

Not that concerned as long as we have Marcão and Badé. Certainly makes the sale of Badé less attractive…

2 Likes

Another big blow losing such a versatile player and someone who actually plays with passion.

Our injury problems over the past few seasons are hard to believe.

5 Likes

https://x.com/SevillaFC/status/1745161154412818668?s=20 now this!

1 Like

Great

3 Likes

I never knew I needed this…

Gudelj has a cameo page!

3 Likes

Okay hold up. Gudelj was “injured” and came back with a better hairline?! Sounds like he took some paid time off to get some years back on his male pattern baldness.

2 Likes

Looks younger now

2 Likes

To be fair to him, assuming this is true. I doubt he took the time off to do the hair, lol. He just figured it makes the most sense to do something like that when you can be out of the limelight for the awkward recovery period. Who knows, just a theory. Like when actors plan their plastic surgeries: in between filming shoots.

3 Likes

I know. I’m just poking fun. I thought it was funny timing and it popped up on my instagram.

1 Like

He shaved his head last season right? This had been in the works for some time. I just wonder if he used Rakitic’s doctor. (do you have to be a doctor to do hair transplants?)

1 Like

He got it done over the summer when he flew out to Turkey.

Come back to us soon Nemanja! :pray:

2 Likes