GIVEAWAY: Óliver Torres Match-worn Shirt Giveaway, with Momento Market

To celebrate Sevilla FC’s partnership with Athletic Club Momento, we’re giving away the match-worn shirt Óliver Torres wore in the match against Real Valladolid in August.

To enter, all you have to do is register on the Momento Market app and comment below with your Momento Market username.

During the rest of the season (including this weekend in El Gran Derbi), you’ll be able to bid on Sevilla FC match-worn shirts from the first half, exclusively through Athletic Club Momento’s mobile app, Momento Market, available now on iOS and Android. Good luck!

Entries close at 9am EST on November 9th, 2022 and the winner will be announced here on Monchi’s Men.

Thanks to @ACM_Reda for making this happen! VAMOS and best of luck!

6 Likes

I’m easy enough to find

@mooreporfavor

Vamos!

Well done on the collaboration. Teamwork makes the dream work.

3 Likes

Yo…this is awesome. Been registered on there…@jdecourcey

4 Likes

Done. registered as @isevillista
It will be cool to win the t-shirt of the arguably the no.1 player of the team so far this season!

8 Likes

Wow, awesome! I’m signed up. @Resnick

4 Likes

Hey! Finally got you over here to post! :slight_smile: Welcome @i.Sevillista ! Good Twitter follow for everyone: https://twitter.com/iSevillista

4 Likes

Really cool, @Enrico is in there as well.

2 Likes

In for the win! username: @JesusSFC
I fully agree with i.Sevillista on this one, add last season to that aswell!

2 Likes

Zhhicks

2 Likes

@stevillista

1 Like

Y’all better hurry up and get on this. One day left to throw your hat in the ring for a chance to win.

3 Likes

Shendm

1 Like

@SevillaSpurs is mine, naturally…

3 Likes

Jakobjarc is my username

1 Like

My username is @Rosilito

Vamos!

2 Likes

Welcome @samielbajdi ! Vamos!

1 Like

5 minutes left!

Congratulations @Enrico winner of the match worn Oliver Torres jersey! Folks from Momento Market will contact you soon for the shipping.

6 Likes