Friendly: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sevilla FC [2022]

I’m watching an ESPN LatAm stream. Argentinos who are very pro Tottenham and very surprised that SevillaFC is so good

Very good first half. Hopefully we’ll score some in the second.

The game is getting heated… a lot!

This why i like having Argentinians on the team… no such thing as a friendly.

3 Likes

Montiel should pick another guy, not Son in his home country

2 Likes

The best team played in white in this first half. A few good chances for both teams, but mainly due to the opponent’s mistakes, I think.

Don’t know what just happened at the end there, but Montiel seemed angry at Son although I’d agree that it was more a face-to-elbow than and elbow-to-face.

3 Likes

It doesn’t help that they are more or less paired often, but yeh too much agression won’t be good for our reputation which we are trying to establish here in Korea although I think so far the fighting spirit has been good.

2 Likes

For a brief moment I read, Augustinssons. You got me very surprised with that statement.

1 Like

Take out a Liverpool player in Boston, pick a fight with home town boy in South Korea, Sevilla gonna get a reputation haha

2 Likes

That was definitely dumb.

Second half maybe Montiel out, to save the peace.

1 Like

Just tuned in for the second half… down 1-0, awesome.

Just me or did that look like a pre-planned goal? Our guys were standing down to let them through…and unsurprisingly for a planned goal: Son assist and Kane goal…

1 Like

2nd half lineup:

Flores
Navas - Jose Angel - ? - Pablo Perez
Rakitic - Pedro Ortiz
Luismi - Oliver - Tecatito
Ivan Romero

3 Likes

Kiki salas according to SFC Twitter

2 Likes

crazy how much i missed fernando, he was immense in the first half, also acuna was superb, and as soon as we take them out, its an easy goal

2 Likes

Drastic lineup changes in the second half. They still have Kane and Son on… unfair. Also that should’ve been a pen on Tecatito.

2 Likes

Looks like we just took the first part more serious in the end.

1 Like

When I say pre-planned, I don’t mean by Tottenham, I mean that in the locker room they told our back line to make sure Kane and Son were allowed a goal, so they did…

1 Like

And still didn’t score.