Friendly: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sevilla FC [2022]

:kr: COUPANG PLAY SERIES :kr:

Venue: Suwon World Cup Stadium

Date & Time: Saturday July 16 20228PM (South Korea) // 1PM (Spain) // 12PM (UK) // 7AM (EST - New York) // 6AM (CST - Minnesota) // 4AM (PST - Los Angeles)

Broadcast: SFC TV // YouTube

It’s the early stages of Lopetegui’s 4th consecutive season at Sevilla, with Tottenham as our first pre-season test. The squad has been training in Seoul for a week, preparing for the friendly match in Suwon for the Coupang Play Series. The entire squad is in South Korea, minus Kounde who’s still recovering from surgery last month (or anticipating a transfer.) The group also includes new Brazilian signing Marcão, who Lopetegui confirmed will not be taking part in Saturday’s friendly, despite being in every session since his arrival. Therefore, with the exception of a few academy players, the team will have a rather familiar look against Conte’s Spurs, as no other new faces have yet to come.

4 Likes

Gonna be tough to wake for this one, but I’m craving some Lopetegui ball! haha

4 Likes

7 am isn’t waking early, that’s called sleeping in! Ok, I know, I have kids. But don’t be a punk, wake up at 6:55.

4 Likes

Even though it’s just a friendly, always exciting to see us back in action. The new la liga season isn’t far away so let’s see what we got. Vamos!

Kinda weird seeing a pre-season friendly with and almost identical squad as the previous season. ± a few canteras.

2 Likes

So Marcao not playing because as Lope explains ‘he’s not up to pace’ … this has got me a bit confused as to why we play pre-season games.

Sevilla FC TV website giving me all kinds of trouble in the registration process, and now I can’t even log in properly. Too slow… what the hell?

Omg…

I’m watching some shitty YouTube stream.

I read today that it’s only available on the terrestrial TDT Broadcast and not the internet, and I also read the exact opposite in the same news.

Wait lol, Spurs paying 70m for Richarlison totally escaped me.

1 Like

Oh god… they have Richarlison…

Finally working now.

:+1:

1 Like

The crowd whenever Son touches the ball… :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

It’s just great seeing Fernando back by the way.

2 Likes

Sorry y’all, i thought this would be on YT channel :pensive: :sleeping:

Nice kick from Dmitrovic.

The crowd are too funny lol… reacting oooooh 3 times within a highlight replay

1 Like

70m in Acuna’s pocket

1 Like