Friendly: Sporting CP vs Sevilla FC [2022]

Dmitrovic is not bad at penalties, but it’s definitely a drop off compared to Bono, who is one of the best penalty stoppers in Europe

Oh shit 3-3 I’m not commenting more

Full time! We win 6-5 on pens

3 Likes

I like that Montiel one haha.

Stealing the trophy.

2 Likes

Astonishing… lol

1 Like

Mickey Mouse trophy… but hey, a trophy is a trophy :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Montiel took pens with River, he’s a good penalty taker, surprised it took him until the sixth one to take it

What’s the name of this trophy again?

Trofeu Cinco Violinos

1 Like

Like Antonio Puerta trophy against Cadiz our final practice game.

Is there a more prestigious piece of silverware in our trophy cabinet?

2 Likes

Any trophy will do haha. Missed the match. Sounds we played decent first half then back same old crap in second.

Let’s hope the kounde saga is finished asap so we can get the players we need in to bolster our chances this season. If we get the right players especially up front we can challenge again in all competitions. Another centre back is probably needed as well.

Although Rekik has been performing well so far, I think we still need 2 more CB’s to replace Kounde and add to the depth. Can’t risk counting on Gudelj or the cantera for that crucial spot.

1 Like

Idk Rekik has been great and I’d rather just get one really good center back and invest the rest in the attacking half. Cause let’s face it we’re lightweight in front to really compete.

1 Like

Same feeling… Can’t quite figure out why we rely on Rakitic to be our creator… We need someone else to put Rak on the bench, in the best possible way. Just like I’d love to see Montiel able to let Navas rest a bit more this season.

Can we bring Banega back?

4 Likes

Out of the 4 rumored CM (Luis Alberto, Aouar, Isco, Campana), Luis Alberto is probably the closest to Banega.
I hope we can get him back.

2 Likes

Another 1-1 draw in regulation…

1 Like