Friendlies: Sevilla vs Athletic Club [20/21]

Bryan with a great pass in space to Ocampos who hits it across the face of goal, but no one is home to slot it home. -35’

1 Like

How did that dude not get a yellow for handling? Prevented a goal opportunity.

This ref sucks. No yellow for a blatant handball?

We were finally getting behind the defence, but no one was getting at the end of crosses. Bryan seemed a bit too timid for most of that half, but came to life when afforded the space on the left flank.

Nice to see Oliver & Oscar on the pitch together.

Bayern is gonna play against Schalke 04 tonight as well. Its for the Bundesliga. Let´s see what is their state right now.

I seen Bayern’s lineup with Gnabry & Sane, and i feel sorry for our brothers at Schalke. :confounded:

1 Like

Gonna need Navas super fit for that match to contain Coman, Sane, Davies

This ref must be basque no? Geez

Fernando is so smart

and then he gets a yellow for smashing the ball out of bounds haha

Ref is a joke. But also we aren’t playing well, and have no control on this match. Too much ground for Ivan & Oliver to cover.

1 Like

Goal Bilbao - I think it was Gomez that got beat again.

Of course Raul Gracia is on the ground in the last minute of the game. :roll_eyes:

Alright well, pretty short and rushed preparation for the big game and season start, difficult but hope it’s been enough to atleast have a decent showing against Munich which nobody would expect us to win anyway. Hope we can start the competition well and Lope has some ideas in mind to work with.

Second half must have been a disappointment, glad I went to the Boozer.

1 Like