First Summer Transfer Signing - Roque Mesa!

Originally published at: http://monchismen.com/first-summer-transfer-signing-roque-mesa/

The first player signing for the new Front Office is signing Roque Mesa for a transfer fee of 6 Million Euros and a three year contract. He is a proven ball winner in La Liga and has a motor that doesn’t stop. Once Montella got the boot last season, Mesa slotted into the starting lineup and played very well for Sevilla. He will be an important piece for next season with the uncertainty with the N’Zonzi and Banega rumors swirling.

Absolutely fine with that. 6 million these days, for such a player; great deal :clap:

2 Likes

Oh heavens I agree. 6 Million is a steal for a player that can play multiple positions and who led the league in ball winning a few years back. He’s got a nice laser on him too.

Welcome to the forum @Moritzinho!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

Very happy with that! He’s a great player. Let’s hope this is the start of a great transfer window for us.

I have high hopes for our new boss and now we have Caparrós as director of the club. Let’s hope we can get back to the top 3-4 in league. We need some stability now, we not had any since emery left.

I read that we’re talking with Krychowiak to bring him back for 10-15 million which I think is definitely worth it. Also saw an article that Iborra might come back too. Wouldn’t hurt to have him come off the bench and score goals like he used to since our forwards don’t do that much.

2 Likes

@Eddie that would be brilliant. I’d be over the moon if we got both. I have feeling we will be stronger this season than last. Happy with our new manager and now Caparrós is director. He knows the club well, will bring positivity and energy to the club.