FIFA 20 - anyone playing?

PS4: Flaymeboy

Please drop me a message letting me know you’re from here as well though as I get random adds all the time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t played in a while but I keep meaning to really.

1 Like

Hey @FC_Guapa Richie, are you still playing?

I am back to playing again, mostly on weekends. Let me know if you’re in for a friendly tomorrow around 3-4 PM (Europe time), or we’ll sort it out as I’m not sure which timezone you’re in.

Also if anyone else wants to play let me know. If there are 4-5 players from the forum we can create a mini-tournament / league every month or so.

1 Like

Sorry buddy, I’ve not been online (health issues).

I actually broke my PS4 so only play on PC now which is good in a way but frustrating in another, especially with no crossplay!

2 Likes

A little tip for FIFA, or even PES for those who play it.

When you’re about to shoot a penalty kick during the regular time (not shootouts), switch the penalty kick taker. The opponent (if they’re not too stubborn or afk) will assume that you changed the taker because of a better or more accurate side shot, just like when you do with free kicks - and they will jump either left or right… shoot right in the middle lol.

Worked for me in 11 out of 12 cases so far and counting.

I don’t know about PES as I don’t play it, but FIFA made it very difficult to score penalties and I often missed because of bad luck (opponent guessing blindly, obviously) or hitting the bar or shooting it out. So I came up with this experiment and won’t change it.

This should work once during a match, at least, if you you’re lucky to get a penalty :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes