Europa - RD16 - Sevilla FC vs Fenerbahçe SK

I’d rather have ManU lose. Much harder to beat than our rivals in a later round. Much more sweet to beat them ourselves anyways

2 Likes

Both goals came from the bench!

3 Likes

Just wishing this was a direct quote of Jordán. Sadly, seems unlikely, but that’s what he SHOULD have said

Maybe because not every GK is confident in their feet and hasn’t been trained to play like Ederson?

2 Likes

Still a weak bench regardless.

1 Like

Anyway happy with the Win. We need the confidence boost.

6 Likes

We suffer alot from not having guys like Ocampos & Lamela starting. I’m guessing they’re not 100% fit, or else it would do a world of good instead of having Oliver on the flank.

The other thing is that we generally don’t start matches well. So perhaps it’s better to have those impact players come off the bench once the game’s been opened up.

Apart from having Tecatito & Gueye, who aren’t even in the UEL squad, that’s pretty much who you’re going to see on the bench going forward. Not all squads are built like Atletico Madrid’s. Also, a bench with the likes of Jesus Joaquin Fernandez Saez de la Torre is never weak. :triumph:

3 Likes

Also sincerely happy for Jordan, must be really rough how this year has been going for him. Hope things are looking up for him and the goal liberated him a bit from some negative feelings.

5 Likes

Did anyone notice that the Lamela goal could have easily been called off for YEN being way offside in front of the keeper right in the buildup?

Anyhow, would have been a painful call, but just spotted that this morning upon viewing the replay. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Good win for us! At least we still can bring it at times in our favourite competition. The tie still not over but the big game is simply Sunday now. Hopefully this serves as a confidence booster as 3 points essential against Almeria.

4 Likes

we are back

1 Like

VAMOSSS !!

Playing away matches in Turkey is always difficult due to the passionate fans, especially those of Galatasaray. We need to stay calm and take advantage of every opportunity. Maintaining concentration is crucial.
we will winn !!

7 Likes

Rekik, Bade, Marcão?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @VloGooolll !

4 Likes

He wasn’t involved in the play so it would have been a shit call. La Liga, I’m sure it would have been called and Monchi would have been on the sidelines again.

1 Like

Quite right, YEN wasn’t involved in the goal despite being in a more advanced position.
I was more worried about Rakitic being offside and after seeing replays, to me he was perhaps an inch or two offside.

2 Likes

yo también.

1 Like