Europa - RD16 - Sevilla FC vs Fenerbahçe SK

1 Like

Looking like being a lower attendance than against PSV
Here is the state of my section in the Fondo this afternoon, all the green dots are seats still available.
The rest of the stand shows similar figures.
Remember, to comply with Uefa rules, no tickets can be sold on match days.
The decision to remove the European knock out games from the season ticket has totally backfired.

2 Likes

Not risking Bade

4 Likes

Nianzou and Gudelj better buckle up for this one or it will be a long, nail-bitingly stressful night.

2 Likes

I broke down and bought tickets…We are on the first row right behind the bench. 50% off was quite tempting.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t. Much more crucial to La Liga.

Yes! I just created a video taking on Fenerbahce, and it’s going to be the ultimate revenge. Don’t forget to smash that like button, and I’ll make sure to produce an even better video of our next home game.

FC Sevilla vs Fenerbahce

:heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C-naYfI-eQ&t=16s

1 Like

Sevillistas will protest the corruption in the RFEF tonight in RSP probably during the first minute of the game, probably ensuring another fine for the club. Somebody has to do it though.

4 Likes

Think this has been planned for the game v Almeria

4 Likes

Probably get a 12 point deduction knowing us. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am picturing @TimSpence2 being the only guy dumping a briefcase-full of fake currency out on the field and then everyone going “No, cabr**, it’s next match!!”

3 Likes

Almost 10 years since the tennis ball toss. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Working tonight so can only keep up to date periodically. I’m torn on this… The squad could do without the extra games, but also I get Monchi’s point of wins breeds confidence. It’s a tough one to get your head around really. Ideally I’d love us to win, but if we end up crippling more of the squad we are in deep shit.

1 Like

at this point I’d be happy with a miraculous Europa finals win while remaining one point above relegation in the standings at the end of the La Liga season

3 Likes

1 Like

That bench is so piss weak.

At least we have Fernando for the UEL games. Hope we give ourselves a good buffer before the trip to Istanbul.

4 Likes

¡¡¡Vamos mi Sevilla!!!

9 Likes