Europa League Semi-Finals - Sevilla FC at Juventus

En nesyri!!!

2 Likes

lazy ass defense from Juve what was that lol

1 Like

Great attack, set up I think Rakitic perfect to Ocampos, and Youssef with a unexpected right footed finish kinda clean!

Szczesny just as surprised he hit it.

1 Like

As promised here are some pictures of my Peña. We arrived 45 minutes before start and had to sit in one of the overflow rooms. It normally is not bad back there but the AC has been off and it is 35C out. They are trying to encourage us to drink more Crizcampo.

3 Likes

What a great start! They are rattled as is my dog from screaming and jumping up and down. How’s the bar @RyanMoore @Manuelmunoz1975 and @Rene1

2 Likes

About to say, one thing that has improved drastically is our counters, but then Bryan does this… cmon boys

4 Likes

Damn it! Ocampos off… Montiel on. We are super thin!

3 Likes

He was having a decent game too. Running hard, engaging in plays and creating plays. Hope it is nothing serious.

2 Likes

Definitely he was in there, like Montiel there tho think we should be fine.

Good lord y’all hear our fans?

2 Likes

Lovely, good hit rakitic we getting close.

2 Likes

Nice we got a corner made up for an earlier not given

Rakitic playing admirable both upfront and back.

2 Likes

YeN close to making it 2. Great first half!

3 Likes

Let’s keep it up

2 Likes

I believe we can, I expect more from Juve to come tho but I believe we can manage and clinically find another one honestly.

3 Likes

So far so good. Hope the injury to Ocampos isn’t too bad, he was a doubt before the game apparently.
The only downside for me in the first half has been Oliver, not involved at all, maybe a swap for Papu or Lamela coming up?

3 Likes

They have options tho, Pogba, Chiesa. I read some Juve fans complaining about all their defenders, vlahovic and miretti and Allegriball I guess.

I’m a Chiesa fan from Fiorentina and Italy but prefer not see him.

1 Like

even Kean, Milik, and they want to see Fagioli.

enough threats but lets get it!

1 Like

I wish the announcer would stop saying Balde!

Iling Jr mixing great and terrible stuff. He’s trying it for them. Juve relying so much on old forces it’s something new.

1 Like