Europa League Semi-Finals - Sevilla FC at Juventus

1 Like

Surely 1/2 no?

1 Like

I went and fixed it.

1 Like

haha oopos! Thanks @RyanMoore

Juve plays today at noon here on the east coast if you want to watch it. Streams on Paramount Plus here in the US.

I watched their highlights from the last weekend. Milik scored their goal from a bouncer around the box and he jumped on it and nailed it.

1 Like

They’re in a very similar form to us with ups and downs… it will be a very interesting clash.

3 Likes

Suso most likely out for this one.

Fernando, Lamela and Gil in doubt - but probably good to go by then.

2 Likes

Anyone in the US East Coast want to come to DC for the match? All US sevillistas are invited to the unofficial DC Peña for a watch party, just reach out if you’re up for a day trip to DC. I suspect our Peña watch party might only be 2-3, but maybe we can motivate some East Coasters to make a 2-3 hour drive from elsewhere in region?

7 Likes

The Washington DC “Peña” will be watching the match, rolling 3-4 sevillistas deep. Not too far off the mark set by the Peña that @jdecourcey frequents, I suspect, :smile:

Let’s VAMOS

2 Likes

I will post a pic. We should be pretty packed for the next few games. Looking forward to it.

Not judging :thinking: but why are you posting at 4 am Spanish time? Getting home late from the Peña after some churros? Or waking up early?

I was awake waiting for the bat signal. Lol jk. I am in Miami about to hop on a flight back to Spain. I had to move two kids out of university dorms into a condo this past week. I am bringing them back to Spain for a couple of weeks. Their little brothers miss them.

3 Likes

Anyone want to join a juve pod contigo tomorrow at 430 pm eastern?

2 Likes

I’m down for it. I can finally confirm it tomorrow but I’ll most likely be at the office and then join in after the match.

2 Likes

I mean this is the Turin Titans show being recorded today. If interested let me know. I’ll have the link later on today.

1 Like

I mean this is the Turin Titans show being recorded today 4:30PM eastern time.

This is the link - anyone is welcome to join. I think you can join as a guest/audience member and type in the chat.

2 Likes

So it’s not a podcast?

Can we talk or only write?

What’s the overall structure?

Yes it’s a podcast. You can join as a guest alongside me if you would like. Just use that link.