Europa League Quarter Final - Sevilla FC vs Manchester United

1 Like

One interesting thing to track is that Man U are scheduled to play Chelsea two days later on the 22nd. Or, maybe more complicated for them, if they beat Fulham in the quarterfinals, the FA Cup semin final would be on the 22nd, so just 48 hours after playing us. Would’ve been better if it were before the first match, but will, to some degree, be spreading their squad thin.

2 Likes

The coaching staff are clearly not amused with the draw
 which is understandable.

However, I at least hope that Sampi and the staff are not ‘scared to death’ of Man Utd and will not deploy cowardly tactics to try and go through, it surely won’t work. We all saw how that fared vs. Barca and Atletico

Lopetegui didn’t fear Man Utd in 2019-20 and neither did Montella in 2017-18 - we even won in front of 75k fans in Old Trafford. We’ve had more ball possession than Man Utd in the first home CL leg in 2017-18 and in the single tie in the EL semis in 2019-20.

We can do this
 the staff and the players just need to believe in it, and leave their hearts on the pitch.

4 Likes

And fans!

2 Likes

RSP officially sold out and the team is asking for all fans to wear white. I assume a big Tifo display will be happening.

3 Likes

I was not quick enough to buy tickets :(. Guess I will be watching at my Peña.

3 Likes

Peña is still good don’t worry, you’ll get tickets for the semis!

VAMOS!

5 Likes

It’s the Biris who are asking. Why they want to look like the plastic fans at the BernabĂ©u I have no idea?

1 Like

Ahh - I thought I saw something from the team too. I’m sure it has to do with the Tifo.

1 Like
1 Like

High School Film GIF

1 Like

2 Likes

I was more confident without Rashford. He could be problematic and decide the game on his own. How we started last game if they were a bit more clinical in the early stages they cut through like butter. Can’t happen again.

3 Likes

I don’t really think he plays, if he does he doesn’t start.

2 Likes

I see Harry Maguire is not in our selection today?

5 Likes

This is one of the best line ups this season! Good to see all the players are healthy. Vamos a ganar la copa!

3 Likes

2 Likes

This defence AWB - Maguire - Lindelof - Dalot is inspiring me with optimism.

4 Likes