Europa League Play-offs Knockout: GNK Dinamo Zagreb v Sevilla FC 02-24-2022

Squad that has travelled for the game tomorrow…

No Rekik, Suso, Lamela or Martial.

Starting Lineup

6 Likes

Montiel is back.

5 Likes

How early do you think the team leaves the hotel before the match? 2 hours before? Because I’m going to Zagreb tomorrow.

2 Likes

Jakob, Are you on what’s app? If so, send me a message +17032546495
I’ll try to put you in contact with someone.

2 Likes

The teams usually arrive at the stadiums around 90mins before the games.

2 Likes

Dangggg you got the hookups?!

1 Like

He’s Lopes PA.

2 Likes

I was a fan of Jordan for such a long time, but the last few games I finally saw the flaws @SurreySevilla had been pointing out for so long. In transition to defense he’s casually walking back, so when the opponents hit our final line of defense he’s still next to our striker. But when we transition to offense he somehow manages to be casually walking forward from in between our center backs. He’s on another level of lazy. El Mudo Vázquez looks like a crazy running fool compared to him.

So I hope this next game we will be starting the players who actually seem to put effort into the game (disregarding fitness and cards, because I am not really aware of those statuses) :

Bounou
Navas Koundé Carlos Acuña
Oliver Fernando Papu
Corona Mir Ocampos

I would also like to see Delaney and Ivan (Romero) be featured.

But knowing Lope, we will probably see a full B-team who just park the buss to hold the lead from our last game while sparing the legs of our starters for El Gran Derbi. So I am expecting a game I can watch when I have trouble falling asleep.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Best of luck to the team tonight in getting the job done.

I won’t be able to watch the game as I’m out for a meal with some friends!

Separately, my thoughts are with Ukraine. Shocking situation there.

4 Likes

Possibly our best lineup, sans Martial. Who is Lope saving for the weekend?

2 Likes

I am kind of shocked with that lineup. I thought we would have some rotation like Ludwig or maybe someone for Papu/Corona and a chance for YEN to regain some form.

VAMOS!

6 Likes

Exactly, the line up is great but a missed opportunity to give more minutes to Youssef. Since we are in quite a good position. But i’m always down for some :smiling_imp: goals

If I look at En-Nesyri now, i’m seeing this restless wild deer, who just keeps running and lost all calmness and composure. He desperately needs playing time in games that could allow it, and when it’s not too forced. Or hopefully soon enough he gets some easy/lucky goal from and breaks free of the baggage.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree @ChrisLail @Enrico this was an opportunity for some squad rotation and to keep players suspended for B3tis ticking over. Thought Dmitrovic, Delaney and YEN could’ve used the game time as I think they have the qualities to play against Dinamo.

4 Likes

Surprised lope has gone full strength tonight. I expected more rotation. Hopefully we get the job done in first half so he can take a few off early. Vamos sevilla!

3 Likes

Hopefully they can score a goal or two early and bring on some subs to get the key players some rest for the weekend match

2 Likes

Zagreb Fans Present :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@JakobJarc Enjoy the match! Can’t wait to see your photos later.

3 Likes

Looks like we are saving ourselves for Sunday. Nobody getting a sweat on playing like this.

3 Likes

Just playing the 11 strongest man, to show nothing? and play for nameplates haha.

The incentive is so bad. This one will be hard to watch.

2 Likes