Episode 9 - Monchi's Women - A Chat With Taylor Van Holland

Hey everyone, new episode is out and @tay_van_holland joins us to chat. Come find out about our newest Monchi’s Men member. She’s awesome.

9 Likes

Found love in Seville, a Ben Yedder stan, & loves Otis Redding?! Why are Sevilla fans so awesome? :weary:

Great episode! @tay_van_holland you were a great guest and thanks for joining us in this thing we got going here. Hope to have you on again sometime. :grin:

7 Likes

How was the hunt? :grin:

3 Likes

Totally want to do a March Madness style tournament with Sevilla Players this march. @tay_van_holland 's love of WBY made me think of it tonight.

5 Likes

My absolute pleasure, thank you! I am down to re join any time - it was such a blast!

5 Likes

Every time you talk about that pre-season in the USA I want to stick pins in a voodoo doll, the jealousy is just too much.

@tay_van_holland :raising_hand_man: Greetings. On Lamela I think Lope is taking care to keep him sharp and hungry but the panic he causes in the opposition defence, wow, he gets the ball at his feet on the edge of the box and you can see the panic.

5 Likes

I’m thrilled that this is still generating discussion. Thanks for listening and engaging, everyone!

4 Likes

I promised I’d post.

8 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot to add…suck it @TimSpence2 :wink:

1 Like

Gosh, what a great trip… so reminiscent …

3 Likes