Episode 102 -

Spotify : bit.ly/3Znk2Yo

This took way too long to get out (recorded on Monday), but I’m learning new tools and stuff so yeah. Sorry for the delay.

6 Likes

xmas came early!

3 Likes

Thanks for the episode, watched it on low sound with the automated subs on. Some interesting player names coming by as well. Discussing the likes of Mad Cow, In the City, the Lady and Accomplice.

1 Like

I’ll take a quick guess… Marcao, En-Nesyri, Delaney & Ocampos? :joy:

2 Likes

Correct haha, bet there were more but these I won’t forget.

2 Likes

Haha our new platform has a transcription service, but it doesn’t like my accent either. :rofl:

3 Likes

@Edinho, did the Las Palmas game change your views on Ramos at all? gonna walk back some of those takes at all?!

all of you gave the offseason a C, trending up after seeing Dodi, Sergio? or still holding on that grade for now?

great podcast as usual guys. deeply appreciated.

2 Likes

One game won’t change that, and it was only Las Palmas. Lens & Osasuna should be more of a challenge.

Yeah hard to judge against a team that hasn’t scored a goal from the run of play in 5 matches. There were moments when they should’ve scored. The shot where Dimi saved it with his face in the 93’ was poor defending by Ramos. Two LP attackers were making runs and he followed neither. The effort was waning there in the later moments for SR. Which he hasn’t played 90 in a few months, so understandable, but dangerously close to costing us 2 points.

Dodi, impressed as did Sow for the most part. Again Las Palmas.

1 Like

Interesting take Chris, I felt like he did well overall and the backline had a lot more poise (Bade blunder aside) than recent matches. but as you both point out, hard to judge when its a team that hasnt scored in run of play.

1 Like

That was painful to see. Was wondering if the ball had a bend or something where he saw it coming high and then suddenly it dipped. Like a sinker, as they call it in baseball :baseball:

2 Likes