Copa Del Rey Final Game Chat

He’s just slow at everything

Bring on Nolito FFS

I smell a manita in the air

Nice one Sandro shooting straight at goalie instead of passing to wide open teammate for a tap in goal. I’m almost impressed at the amount of chances this season that we’ve shot directly at the goalie. Do our forwards work on that in practice? it’s the only consistent thing they do

Banega again loses possession that results in the 4th goal, sorry to say.

Looks like we’ll now do the ridiculous and throw in the towel with a red card.

It probably works in practice against our shit keepers.

2 Likes

5 goals! Montella “the genius” did it again.
Mission completed.

1 Like

I didn’t expect that but it was in line with recent form. Now the axe will fall, probably on the head of Montella but we need to clear out the midfield and attack totally and that includes Sarabia. Banega out, Vazquez out, Nzonzi, Pizarro, Kjaer, Nolito, Correa and Muriel.

I’d keep Geis, Navas, Ben Yedder.

Plus we need 1 goalkeeper of guarantee.

Transfer market will be interesting,.

1 Like

This was probably the result we needed the most. Please come back Unai.

1 Like

Also, how does Vázquez manage stay on the pitch for so long? I swear Montella was cursing at him all 1st half. He lost the ball at every opportunity. Franco must have nudes of him surely…

1 Like

Embarrassing display. Very unlike our Sevilla teams of recent. We are missing leadership more so than the finishing. Montella has no idea beyond his favorite 11. This game was screaming for Sandro on the start but nope.

Why is everyone on NZonzi’s case? He went to party in Madrid who cares? Maybe the staff should have kept the boys in Sevilla and let them have some fun and see what the city is about to give them something to fight for.

1 Like

The players showed more fight arriving at the airport than they did on the field

1 Like

I’d keep Banega only for the AM role like in 2014-15.

Hahhaha… this nudes thing bring back memories of Flamini :stuck_out_tongue:

That performance was absolutely shameful. I think it was summed up very well by the chant of a lone drunk Sevillista outside my hotel who woke me in the early hours of this morning.

“No tiene huevos, Sevilla no tiene huevos”

Anyhow here’s some more pics from my crappy old phone…

Photo0068

Photo0071

Photo0076

1 Like

Sevilla board is meeting on Tuesday to decide on Montella. Do the right thing!

1 Like

I really hope we get Emery back and not make another bad decision by appointing the wrong manager if Montella is sacked.

I agreee; only use as an interim and what and see who’s available in June.

1 Like

It seems to me that to loose 5-0 in a final, in the manner we did suggests there are fundamental issues at the club. I think we need to regroup in the summer and build for the next 3 seasons. The atmosphere isnt good and overall it has been a disappointing year for such a talented squad with ample depth. I agree with the point on team leadership, thats way i was angry when we sold Coke and Iborra, those characters are very hard to replace. I also think that when we are the CL our league form suffers alot, too much really. We need to try and retain European football next year and take time out in the summer to evaluate things.

2 Likes