Copa del Rey 2021/22

Have a look here for which tv chans games are on Jim.
*** LJs LiveOnSat Football / Soccer Schedules on TV.
Top left corner and “Daily tv”

Nothing showing for our game in the UK at the moment but it chans can be added as more info becomes available.

2 Likes

Cheers Brian.

Just looked on Premier Sports website… Result!

1 Like

Especially as we are going out for a meal for the nephews birthday at 4:45 now so will be home well in time for the Copa Derbi.

5 Likes

Dan the admin at SFC Social says “In the UK the match will be shown on Premier Sports 1”

1 Like

I want Sevilla in these semis next year, just hopefully not in Saudi Arabia or any other foreign country!

3 Likes

Acuna and Fernando will most likely be unavailable for the derby on Saturday. It’s still now known whether that’s because of injuries or covid. Dmitrovic has left the last training session early too, no specific reason reported.

Tecatito is available and could very easily start the match. Debuting in the derby… who would’ve thought?

2 Likes

The sadistic keeper in me is sort of excited by this to see if Lope would give the exciting prospect Alfonso the gloves, or go with the perennial hanger-oner Javi Diaz.

2 Likes

Big game day is here :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Draw for the Quarter Finals:

Athletic - Real Madrid
Real Sociedad - :poop:
Rayo Vallecano - Mallorca
Valencia - Cadiz

Looking good for Rayo as well.

3 Likes

This was somehow called offside for Real Sociedad…

2 Likes

Unexplainable!

2 Likes

:poop: are in scary form right now. I hope they cool off a bit. I’m getting a bit worried about them.

1 Like

27th Feb is when we should worry. Win that and they wont catch Sevilla.

2 Likes

Bėtis really going for it in the Copa.

1 Like

Damn Bilbao got a late winner :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Athletic Bilbao
Rayo Vallecano
Real Bėtis
Valencia

In the Semi Finals. Oh no what a shame the competition is a bit interesting for once, I bet they are sobbing in Madrid and Barcelona right now. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No guesses for who I am hoping wins it now though. :eyes:

2 Likes

I wanted Real Madrid to go to extra time and win so they were more tired, risked injury, and more games etc. Them being out the copa allows them to focus more on the league. Not good for us but it is what it is.

I think :poop: will probably win it now to be honest.

3 Likes

I don’t think it matters that much mate. From a football purists perspective this was by far and away the best outcome.

2 Likes

Yeah I guess. Hopefully they get past PSG but not sure how that plays out. Just to keep them in another competition will distract them a bit.

It’s good for Spanish football though to see different sides making the last 4 of the cup. Nice to see none of the big 3 have dominated or even won the copa del Rey for a while now.

2 Likes