Copa del Rey 2021/22

Sporting Gijon v Cadiz

Elche v Real Madrid

Real Sociedad v Atlético Madrid

Real Bėtis v Sevilla :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona

Real Mallorca v Espanyol

It’s derby time! I’m happy with draw, let’s beat them again.

6 Likes

Looks like game will probably be 15th January, when I am out for my nephews birthday. :pleading_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Haha as I said, I did really like to see another Derby. But :poop: is heated to the maximum to win this one. Their first one got taken away for them by Guido Rodriguez. They will try and avenge that one. So we will have to raise our performances once again. Which is what we all should want. Very losable but at least it is the fight to look forward too, and I don’t want to shy away from. Vamoooss!

5 Likes

Let’s goooooo!!!

4 Likes

Shame we were not drawn at home. The way things are at the moment with only 75% capacity allowed they won’t give us any tickets.

6 Likes

The good thing is that we don’t have to travel outside the city which will help for the match against Valencia away after this one.

We should be able to knock the :poop: out of :poop:

VAMOS!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Mishaq!

6 Likes

We should beat them again. We own them mentally in past few years.

4 Likes

Thank you. I am trying to look around :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Confirmed Saturday, January 15, starting at 9:30 p.m. CET

6 Likes

Pffffffft!!! :confounded:

2 Likes

What a great tie! Certainly all the inventive there to win. We can beat them again. Come on lads!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mishaq ! Glad to have you here.

6 Likes

Anyone happen to know if our Derbi CdR game is likely to be on TV in the UK on Saturday? I had a little look on Premier Sports / La Liga TV and there isn’t anything on the TV schedule for CdR games at all Saturday by looks of it.

1 Like