Copa de Rey - R32 - Real Zaragoza v Sevilla FC [21/22]

Just looking at some of the pictures of the team arriving to work out who travelled, another game where we haven’t released a squad list prior, so obviously keeping things close to our chest again.

This is going to be a tough game, but Zaragoza can be got at, we just need to be solid first and take advantage of chances that come our way, first and foremost we need to be much more clinical when chances fall our way.

5 Likes

What we saying… Red Kit or Black Kit? :eyes:

1 Like

I sure hope Monchi is working from home after all that maskless kinging he did today.

4 Likes

Anything but pink: :open_mouth: :grin:

We should play as many kids as allowed, the last thing we need is any more injuries

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Actually really good line up for this match, I didn’t expected this. Montiel is back great news for the coming matches. For today is important that we end the match without any injuries.

7 Likes

Glad to see Montiel return. And is this Óscar’s last chance?

8 Likes

A much stronger lineup that I was expecting, and that is only a good thing as we want to win this cup. Alfonso also back which will be interesting, will he be the regular backup for the first team whilst Bono is away? :thinking:

Probably Oscar’s last chance… Still, played out of position again mind you. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

This game is on Premier Sports here this afternoon so will watch this before I go and play football myself.

6 Likes

Very strong bench with Acuña, Jordan, DC and Rafa Mir.
Good starting 11 too and great to see Montiel.

5 Likes

Yeah a strong starting 11 and we have a stronger bench compared to recent games as well. Hopefully we can win this in normal time today but we will see. Vamos Sevilla!

4 Likes

Red kit :grinning:

2 Likes

Ivan´s first official goal incoming :grimacing:

1 Like

Maybe. If we don’t keep lumping high balls up to him.

1 Like

Strong starting 11 that, a lot stronger than I expected. We should have more than enough to win this.

2 Likes

It’s on Premier Sports in the UK. They are offering one month free just now for anyone that is interested.

1 Like

Only remember Christian Alvarez from their side and Alejandro Frances the defender we are interested in, and both are not even playing. They have two Cadiz strikers on loan, who are not playing either, telling something about the level. But there most dangerous ones are Borja Sainz and Francho Serrano.

I´m just hoping we shrug of that horror scenario Tim sketched and play well and convincing.

1 Like

Cheers for letting us know mate. Nice added bonus that. Just put it on now. Vamos Sevilla!

1 Like

Would like to see some quick goals here so the team can sit back a bit. Lots of lingering injuries. Vamos!

2 Likes