Copa de Rey - R16 - Real Bėtis Balompie v Sevilla FC [21/22]

Apologies if I missed it in the thread earlier, but do we know what happened to Dmitriovic?

2 Likes

looks like it’s going to be hoof it up to Rafa and hope

2 Likes

Nothing as yet. No Javi Diaz either.

1 Like

We’ve been pretty poor so far.

1 Like

the way and the pace they pressure, we are nothing compared to that… Also midfield, and attacking availability no connection no reach. except long and isolated passes.

1 Like

Wait, so they’re at 75% capacity but just decided to block off a couple of sections? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose by keeping everyone still packed in closely together? Doesn’t make a lot of sense.

3 Likes

Papu doing well, we need moments to grow into this game.

1 Like

I think Rekik has had most of the ball for Sevilla so far. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No name on this one. It is the Joma from early 2010s that have landmarks from Andalucia in the background.

2 Likes

Papu looks like he’ll be the seasoned old man with a cigar sitting on the front porch of a mountain cottage in 30 years…

2 Likes

the ref is a weirdo no doubt. We need one of your lucky ones tonight Chris.

2 Likes

Wish this commentator would piss off. Keeps calling the wrong players names.

30 minutes in and :poop: have outplayed us. We need to step it up

1 Like

Yo @ChrisLail you need to fix the :poop: / :poop: automation…

2 Likes

Borja Iglesias really trying to debate he was offside? :laughing: He was miles offside.

2 Likes

Bėtis have been the far better team let’s be honest.

2 Likes

Mine too. Switching to Spanish at the half. @sterusebn tu esposa watching the match?

1 Like

We have an American sounding guy, so probably the same as yours.

2 Likes

Nah, she’s at a spa weekend with some girlfriends. Probably having a much more relaxing afternoon than watching these players have a boxing match on the pitch for 90 minutes.

2 Likes

Totally against the run of play. We are a team of trolls. :laughing::laughing::laughing: Just like the goal against Barca from Papu!

2 Likes