Copa de Rey - R16 - Real Bėtis Balompie v Sevilla FC [21/22]

So here we go chaps… Really hyped for this tonight, I hope SFC come out on top, but I also hope it will be a good spectacle. These derbi games can either be absolute :fire::fire::fire: or there is a tendency for them to become snoozefests and it takes one moment of magic to decide it.

Would love to see an all out scrap, late winner in a 3-2, 4 red cards. :rofl: Bring it on!!!

All quiet on the travelling party again, so guessing there are one or two in our squad who might come down to late fitness tests that we don’t want RBB to know about.

8 Likes

Bėtis have announced their Squad list.

3 Likes

Tough game expected with some tension on the pitch, just hoping we don’t have too many injuries and put on a decent display.

5 Likes

Strongest they have been in a while, their centre and goalie not so much tho, we have to punish this. We´ve been playing the derbies well lately so let´s continue that trend here and 1-0´it idc. :poop: has to be eager to the bone, so so must we, no slip ups. And what a game for Tecatito to start of as well. Throw Jesus in there, and that will wake him from those slouching Porto days.

Vamooos!

6 Likes

No Fernando and Dimitrovic at the team hotel. So Gudelj and Pastor set to start the game.

6 Likes

This excites me greatly by the way. I might have had a little bit of sex wee over it (one for those who might remember a programme called Bo Selecta back in the early 2000’s). :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

More so that this would seem to signify that Alfonso is the outright Number 3 ahead of Javi Diaz now. Big game given Alfonso only returned from injury about 2 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Lope:
lopegif

2 Likes

Last time he started things didn’t go too well, but it was not his fault at all. Let’s hope he keeps our net safe tonight!

2 Likes

Best of luck today! Is Delaney back yet?

2 Likes

That was in fairness against the eventual European Champions with an extremely under strength team out that day, a bit of a baptism of fire.

1 Like
5 Likes

9 Likes

Ocampos in the goal tonight? Why not

:grinning:

6 Likes

It’s been crazy here today. Bars full of Bètis fans at 12:30 and dressed for the game, they’re not going home for a siesta at 3:30 so that’s 9 hours of cerveza before the game. Fireworks all afternoon. It’s good to see the spirit back in the rivalry.

9 Likes

Vamos amigos!

12 Likes

My god, how many scarfs do you have, Chris?

6 Likes

Nice wall of scarfs :wink: beautiful

Wearing a lucky name shirt, if so who is it?

6 Likes

He has a scarf factory and produces them for a living.

8 Likes

Then maybe all the members of this forum should get one for free…?

7 Likes

I will admit it’s not like Chris’s collection but I do have two myself

6 Likes