Club Friendly: Sevilla FC vs UD Las Palmas [21-22]

Where is everyone playing? Looks like Rakitic, Oscar and Juanlu keep all running into the same areas.

2 Likes

Ivan Romero working hard, not getting a penalty he was looking for.

3 Likes

30 minutes, should be the hydration break already and maybe a couple of changes. Creating chances but too sloppy.

1 Like

Itā€™s a mess.

2 Likes

Good work by Ocampos (the bomb that fails to explode) on the right, touch control then centre but nobody there. Then Rakitic shoots from 25 yards after good connection by Sevilla.

The defence hasnā€™t been troubled because the ball just doesnā€™t get there which is credit to the midfield players.

Half time.

1 Like

Donā€™t wanna draw too much from a friendly, but Ocampos having to be switched to the right, are we gonna have issues with him again at LW this season? :sleepy:

Itā€™s flowing quite poorly indeed but thatā€™s fine, its hot, lots of new players. New half, new players see if there are more connections there, because except from Ocampos-Navas, and some long passes, nobody finds eachother to set something up.

2 Likes

Itā€™s basically Sevilla Atletico with a few first teamers thrown in, we shouldnā€™t expect much but maybe the second half will improve (aargh, what have I said)

1 Like

I start watching and we score :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Johansson just came on as well. Not an entirely powerful shot, one the goalkeeper should be saving, but a goal nonetheless

2 Likes

Quite a weak shot, lucky to go in. New right back, Jose Angel no. 30 showing his intentions upfront.

2 Likes

Carlos Alvarez kisses the shirt before he puts in on :+1:

4 Likes

Do you guys think Johansson has first team potential?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen anything special yet. Heā€™s big and tall, and quite versatile, which on a lower level stands out quick But actual adding something to the game iā€™m not sure.

5 Likes

I wish I could comment but he was injured all of the part of last season that I watched SAT games.

1 Like

Bono is fucking good.

4 Likes

What a boring match

3 Likes

I missed what happened, we are ending last 10 minutes, with 10 players. I saw Oliver walking off, not sure if he was mad. Didnā€™t see what was leading up to it. Hope nothing major.

I see it now, Jordan and Oliver both injured or bruised.

2 Likes

Yeah too boring :confused:

2 Likes

PSG up next on Tuesday July 27. I wonder if this is where Lope starts to work more with just the first team players. There was a serious lack of rhythm in most of this game.

2 Likes