Club Friendly: Sevilla FC vs Coventry City [21-22]

Well, it looks like I’ll be moving out of the WiFi so I guess I won’t be able to tune in for the updates on here and stuff for a few hours

3 Likes

Rekik shoots, ball goes clean out of the ground. YEN warms up sporting his new blonde hair.

3 Likes

What’s up everyone! So great to see Sevilla back on the pitch, and very convenient that the game is on ESPN…its going to be so much better watching La Liga games on ESPN+ this year :smiley:

4 Likes

Rekik with a shot that might have hit the ISS.

4 Likes

100%

4 Likes

1 Like

True story though, it was a terrible shot :joy:

2 Likes

Not sure how long this will be up for, but there’s an unofficial YouTube link:

2 Likes

Down already. :rofl:

1 Like

Damn, really??? LMAO

Edit: Nah, it’s still up

1 Like

En-Nesyri on for Juanlu

1 Like

Way too many attacking players on the pitch for there to only have been what 1 shot on goal?

3 Likes

Agreed…they look confused in build up plays in the final third of the pitch

1 Like

Didn’t expect much to change from our play last season, but we’re only interested in keeping the ball. Tbf, nothing was working with a right-footed Juanlu at LB, and that Suso-Oscar-Oliver frontline.

I’m only here for Pablo Perez. And that boy better get some PT.

2 Likes

How can we play Juanlu at LB when Pablo is in the team? All I can think is he is still carrying a knock.

I’ve never liked Juanlu at RB when I’ve seen him, Valentino and Jose Angel are much more accomplished there. So it must be a disaster him playing LB.

It’s a problem. We have Oliver, Oscar and Suso able and willing to buzz round the penalty area creating openings but the team is too fixated on the slow build up and the ball scarcely gets to them. It’s hot but that’s no excuse for ‘no connection’.

Coventry look totally peed off with their system though.

3 Likes

Yes but the medias (socks) are not in any way the same yellow as the shirt and shorts.
White boots. Looks great though.

1 Like

A lot of young faces to start the 2nd half.

2 Likes

Most definitely

1 Like