Champions League Group Draw

I’m so sad for Oliver man.

Also Oscar Rodriguez getting on the board for Celta. Some good work from their new bought Eredivisie striker Jorgen Strand Larsen, good runs and assist.

Celta deserve good things for them to come.

3 Likes

Absolutely. They’ve been playing very well lately and are on the right path.

1 Like

Leaving Oliver out is strange. If they are trying to send him a message, they should have just let him go like Munir. I don’t think he should start but he’s no worse than any of the other CMs at this point.

2 Likes

He’s been our best player this season imo. This is a head scratcher. If he wasn’t going to play Wednesday wth didn’t he play yesterday

4 Likes

That’s tough. It should have been 1 of the 3 strikers (Dolberg). Small sample size, but Oliver is definitely one of the better players so far. Maybe sending a message, but it leaves us thin at CM.

2 Likes

Leaving out Oliver is just not logical, but there is no news about injury or something like that. This season he actually started playing more, so I really don’t understand this. We could easily left out YEN.

1 Like

Lopetegui stressing the ‘ilusion’ we (or he) is having to play champions league again is immense. So let’s see how much of that hopeful and special champions league feeling we will be experiencing. I only have heard him say it about a thousand times so I can’t wait!

Suso was also positive and excited for the meeting, and apparently we do have some believe. Winning a game like this would be an insane turn around. But realistically the quality and form difference is so stacked against us, it’s not even funny.

happy oh yeah GIF by Made In Heaven

5 Likes

Napoli destroying Liverpool so far. 2-0 could have been 4-0. Impressive, Anguisa, Oshimen, Kvaratskhelia, looking good.

Really good goal again, Giovani Simeone served by Kvaratskelia again.

5 Likes

It’s hilarious to see pool and their fans in ruins haha!

Since you mentioned Napoli, I was there, really great game. Kvaratskhelia what a player, unbeliveble, everything what we need on the winger position.

2 Likes

He’d be dropping deep and passing to the CB’s and GK with Lope.

2 Likes

Nice man, had to be a spectacular atmosphere, stomping a team like Liverpool. Hats off

2 Likes