Champions League 23/24 - Sevilla FC (1) vs Lens (1)

Let’s go!!!

1 Like

Yeah baby! I think everyone thought that was going over. haha Love it

1 Like

Wow letsgooooo early 1-0!!!

1 Like

What a header!

Vamos!! Ocampos the man again!

1 Like

They’ve been attacking well. Pedrosa has been playing well. Nice goal from Ocampos. I am very happy with the early goal. Let’s keep up the pressure.

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever been more confused about a goal. Looks like no one else thought that was going in either :joy:

He’s got a yellow now, and he should be gone.

1 Like

Loic Bade has played for Lens earlier in his carreer. Mendi might have benched him to avoid some traitor stuff haha

Holy crap, we can actually transition from defense and fast break on the offense. Nothing came of it, but it certainly shows hope.

2 Likes

great defense, transition, and possession. wish we had a better attack.

1 Like

Ramos is definitely a master of the dark arts. I finally got a chance to listen to the podcast today. I definitely hope he doesn’t bring a bunch of red cards and compete with Acuna. As much as I’ve hated him in the past, he’s our bastard now, and I hope he does well.

3 Likes

I don’t think Ramos will come in with that same mentality, from what I have seen he almost looks like an on field advisor using his experience to help out.

What a strike from Fulgini…

Dmitrovic should have done better tho.
Why is he dipping…

4 Likes

never should have been a free kick

2 Likes

Buuuuuf, Bono saves that one

Bit of a soft foul to set it up. Great free kick. Hate to give that up. Wahi looks good.

1 Like

Damn, Ocampos is all over today. Good on him!

2 Likes

4 yellows 3 elbows. Make it 5. French League everybody.

3 Likes

Epic save, wow!

3 Likes