CDR SF (2nd leg): FC Barcelona vs Sevilla FC [20/21]

I liked Gary Medel, but he only stops some one for 30 minutes then its enough and he (Gary) is off the pitch.

4 Likes

Nah mate I’m not having it. Shot on target is a guaranteed goal against Vaclik.

LMAO…that is too funny and true

1 Like

Reading a Sevilla starting XI is a roller coaster in itself.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Holy shit wtf haha

1 Like

Time for Vaclik to step up. We need a big match from him.

2 Likes

1 Like

Acuna right into the fire - eeek

4 Likes

What is it now… a 4-4-2 ?

Good choices with Oliver and Vidal, but why rush Acuna? Why with LDJ there? Or it’s either a 4-3-3 with YEN as a left winger as Lope didn’t trust Papu and Munir. Weird formation is weird.

3 Likes

I´d hope for a 3-5-2 then, You can´t play de Jong without wingplay.

4 Likes

and clugging the centre will be good too. 4-4-2 against Barça, even this barça is like suicide, You need to have such perfect execution to cover spaces.

1 Like

I’m watching Fast and Loud special on car crashes on DMax, hope it’s not a bad omen.

But don’t expect a 6-1 and believe that Vaclic will play a part in the eventual pass to the final. We may need one or two away goals but it will happen.

3 Likes

So if this goes into ET who the fuck plays uptop? Are we expecting one of the two to go 120 minutes?

I don’t get this at all.

6 Likes

I’m just happy to see Rakitic on the bench and hope that Acuna is fit enough to play 90 min.

5 Likes

Munir maybe?
Maybe even Ocampos if he’s fit?

1 Like

I’m a bit worried. I’m pleased Vidal and Oliver are in. They deserve starts. However, very concerned with Vaclik in goal and also not sure why we playing both YEN and De jong together.

3 Likes

I aggree with the mindset that we have to go for the win, so a normal aggresive formation would be fine. But It feels too forced to me. Like we are the ones on a deficit. If the players can´t execute some new tactic out of the blue against Barcelona, we are just biting ourselves and making it easier on them. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

It is surely 4-3-3 with YEN on the Left Wing.

3 Likes

We can play either 4-3-3 or 3-4-1-2, but i’m hoping for the latter. I hate it when Lope plays YEN on the wing, but it did work for about 30 min against Athletic Club. Pique usually plays well against De Jong, so another big body may cause problems. Vaclík in goal likely means our CDR clean sheet run may end (but prove me wrong Tomas!)

Glad to see Acuña back. Gives us an entirely different dimension to how we move forward. I hope this plan works Lope.

VAMOS CHICOS!

3 Likes