CDR SF 1st leg: Sevilla FC v FC Barcelona [20/21]

It’s one of the best I seen for some time. Plus can’t remember the last centre back who was that good for us going forward.

3 Likes

Nice decision by YEN to dummy that for Kounde to run on.

1 Like

I wish Messi would just bugger off from Barca and Spain haha!

2 Likes

If you’re the Barcelona centre backs and you’re seeing Kounde dribble past 3 players and finish it in the bottom corner… Surely you must be thinking that dude is coming for your spot next season.

5 Likes

Barca will go for it before half-time, I hope we’re prepared for the counter attack.

1 Like

Papu has impressed again so far. Looking sharp, making things happen and working hard.

3 Likes

I was skeptical about Gomez but I’m happy to say I was wrong about this one

2 Likes

Unlucky from escudero. That was a rocket!

4 Likes

Never a bad thing to be wrong about how good a player is when they turn out better than expected.

4 Likes

Veyr good, we’re controlling the match and dominating while leaving few options for Barca. I hope the second half will be more or less the same, but we need to score at least 1 more goal.

Barca had a magical chance with Messi there but Bono saves the night again.

A bit disappointing from Suso, but I wouldn’t sub him for Munir until later on second half maybe. Rakitic has played okay-ish, but I’d like to see Oliver right from the start of the second half.

Papu, Kounde = AMAZING!

Jordan = ULTRA AMAZING!

6 Likes

Agreed

Lahoz only issue in the first half was his spray and then whatever was happening behind Ter Stegen’s goal

2 Likes

Well was pretty bummed out, when I couldn´t make it due to extra work. But finally ready to watch and glad we are 1-0 up. Great Goal Koundé, he was deserving those, had good runs before but to finally get a goal like that against barça just shows his class even more. Good shit boys, keep it up.

3 Likes

@ShendM spot on. Jordan was ultra amazing in that half.

1 Like
Which was better?
  • Kounde’s Goal
  • Bono’s Save

0 voters

2 Likes

totally exact

2 Likes

Can’t vote for both so voted for Kounde’s goal haha

2 Likes

That Bono save was spectacular though. I still went for Kounde’s goal. That shit will get him the full 85 million buy out.

2 Likes

We played well again overall. We were a bit slow to get going at the beginning but we still limited Barca to very little. There big chance was Messi when they were on top but Bono made a big save. Then we started to grow into it. The 3 outstanding players of the half like shend says was kounde, Jordan and Papu. They all looked so good on the ball and they looked so comfortable in their jobs out there.

YEN doing well again up front and hopefully he will get a big chance in 2nd half. We just have to keep doing what we doing and we good options on the bench to change it when needed. This would be a massive statement if we can get the win here or even get another goal. I feel we probably will need another as it’s always difficult to keep Barca out the full minutes. Plus if we could somehow get a 2-0 win would gives an amazing chance of getting to final when we got to nou camp. Vamos Sevilla!

4 Likes

Selling Kounde is inevitable - defenders like him are extremely sought after in modern football, but keeping him one more season will make the difference for us and only then we’ll be able to become the big club we always dreamed!

5 Likes