CDR - Sevilla FC v Valencia CF [20/21]

Lots of shoutouts in this one. Anyone want to join us on Saturday’s episode? @RmanNERD, @User1115, @Enrico, @Rene1, @Joshboyle14, @Edinho (oh wait) haha

6 Likes

Didn’t watch the game but i was shocked by the stubbornness of Navas and the fact that Lope allow Navas to play against a Valencia B team in CDR.
It’s not like it’s a champions league game dude, I hope it gives Navas a lesson he’s “just” a human that can injure.

3 Likes

The way Navas walked back on his own to the locker room, and pretty pissed and that, just tells me he’ll prolly be fit for the next game. :joy:

3 Likes

He needs a rest. And Aleix Vidal has done ok this season when filling in. Navas needs to take a rest, if he snaps that hammy proper at his age he could be out for 6 months +.

3 Likes

“Fit”… anything but truly fit. He needs to rest and only train (slightly to begin with) for at least 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Only in his mind.

We have ‘easier’ games before the CL restarts, so the best time for a rest is now.

2 Likes

Alcoyano go 1-0 up :eyes:

1 Like

I think I might have jinxed it

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

We’ve drawn Almeria, the weakest of all the other teams left (at least on paper).

We should be able to reach the semis, unless some Mirandes type of screw up happens.

8 Likes

Our game is Wednesday.

1 Like

It seems they’re all set out to be played on 3rd of February next week.

1 Like

Or maybe not, the exact dates and time still to be confirmed later on today.

1 Like

Tuesday 2nd Feb, 9pm Spanish time.

2 Likes

Yes I was, a bit flustered with the new gadgets I’ve bought, got the usual conflict when using wireless connecters and 5 days of returning faulty equipment, now on the third pair of wireless headphones. Each time going up market now with JBL but the typing is slow and frustrating.

1 Like

Sevilla’s sixth UEFA the movie 1 hour 40 minutes

3 Likes

Must have miised this then Tim? :grinning:

3 Likes