CDR - Sevilla FC v Valencia CF [20/21]

3 Likes

Fits Lope’s borefest style of play

1 Like

Some really good play there by el equipo. De Jong just missed having a second.

2 Likes

I mean today they’re moving the ball very well, very entertaining possession play. Not sure if they’re just playing differently or because Valencia are just parking the bus

2 Likes

I think Valencia’s team selection is allowing us to be a bit more adventurous in our play.

2 Likes

2-0 de Jong. Suso pull back.

Not going to lie this Valencia keeper Cristian Rivero is bloody awful, ball was about an inch away from him and he just stood and watched it roll in.

4 Likes

Luk came to eat today boys! Working on his own hatty.

4 Likes

Luuk Again? Wow

2 Likes

Indeed but keeper really should have saved both. :joy:

That play out of the back a few minutes ago was super impressive. Felt a little risky, but they sure as hell pulled it off. And eventually led to a nice goal.

This is fun.

4 Likes

This could get out of hand, LDJ fully motivated for his own hattrick and looking like we can score at will when we attack.

2 Likes

Noticed many times that Bono needs to work on his right foot. Gets caught out so many times because he is too reliant on using his left.

Ain’t no way keeper was going to save that first header. He would have broken a hand. haha

2 Likes

Anyone know when the Quarter Final will be? Early I know but I really cannot see Valencia getting back into this.

Keeper not at fault for the first goal but the second he should have been able to save that

1 Like

It hit him. All he had to do was get his body behind it. Soft keeping. :joy:

1 Like

It did feel risky, but they were calm and knew exactly what to do to get out of it.

4 Likes

How many passes leading up to the goal, the transition from defence was a work of art.

4 Likes

3-0. Rakitic just lobbed the keeper. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

HOLY SHIT Mr. Rakitic!

4 Likes