CDR - Second Round at Torremolinos

Sevilla don’t seem comfortable in the windy conditions and it’s taking some time to establish any superiority, looks like a potential banana skin.

2 Likes

Theere it iiis, Carlos Alvarez 0-1

6 Likes

Get in! Carlos Alvarez scores from a yard out

4 Likes

Kid scores on his debut!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hola familia!

3 Likes

Everything Gudelj has done has been a disaster, playing like a novice in defence. Hopefully he can do some real work upfield.

2 Likes

Im impressed with Alvarez

3 Likes

Half time. Not bad, not brilliant, but ok so far…

1 Like

Goal Rafa Mir with the deflection.

1 Like

I’m a little late to the party, but my God, it’s good to be back, folks!

2 Likes

What a terrible second half.

1 Like

Mir is our best striker and god bless America is he bad. Luckily Jordan was there to clean up the keeper spill.

2 Likes

I’d give the players 5’s, 6’s and 7’s and Rafa Mir 0. His game was total incompetence.

3 Likes

Except for that last shot that was saved, spilled, and rebounded by Jordan. So maybe give him a 0,5.

3 Likes

Terrible football is still better than 2 hours of work! Vamos!

1 Like

Bless his heart, he’s being made to play as a wide forward. Give him a break y’all! :sweat_smile: He def needs to work on those shots, but as mentioned, best CF we got, so we gotta back him.

Today was technically another friendly, but i’m still not convinced cause the lineup looks so disjointed. The injuries certainly don’t help, and we legit have no widemen except for Navas. Januzaj who? Explain that one Monchi. :joy:

It amazes me as Carlos Alvarez has been around the fringes of the first team for about 3 years now that this was his debut.

1 Like

Linares it is! Nice.

4 Likes

Sorry for a bit late reply but I am I the only one who didn’t think he was that bad?

Sure his finishing may have been terrible, but he got an assist on the Alvarez goal, put in the cross that was deflected for an own goal, and had the initial shot that led the Jordán goal.

2 Likes