CDR - Linares Deportivo v Sevilla FC [20/21]

Jesus - Celta getting destroyed by Ibiza right now. 4-0 76’

2 Likes

Thanks man. We are looking for some new intro music now I’ll keep that in mind. I will fade it out sooner until I find something.

2 Likes

I completely forgot Munir when I predicted the line up yesterday. Not far off what I predicted, probably right to rest Acuña too I reckon given his heavy workload since he has been back from injury. The only real surprise for me is Fernando starting over the gaffers son.

I did too haha. Fernando will get a half I bet and Gudeljj the second. Keep em fresh for the weekend + next Tuesday.

4-2 in Celta game - 88’…can they come back?

1 Like

Shit - Vigo had a PK but the keeper saved it. Wow

1 Like

Ah man I didn’t realise we were playing next Tuesday. What a touch it is an 8:30 kick off and I finish at 7:30. :smiley::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Some Scottish lad called Jordan Holsgrove scored Celta’s second.

5-2

@SurreySevillathat strike by Holsgrove is worth a watch. Nice volley.

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Kounde playing on the left side of defense for the first time I think. Made a meal of his first test. :expressionless:

2 Likes

So Left Back with Sergi and Rekik in the Centre? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No he’s just playing left CB. Rekik out wide.

2 Likes

Haha my announcer saying " Joan Jordan, Joan Jordan"…hey dude…he’s not even on the pitch haha

2 Likes

Looka like another shit game, but you can see the physical size of Sevilla players is greater than Linares, something you don’t often see at the higher levels of football. Sevilla playing their normal game trying to bore the opposition into submission.

3 Likes

Goodness gracious Lope. Rotate the team

1 Like

Complete rotation didn’t work out for Celta today.

2 Likes

The centre is a laguna it needs Jordan or Rakitic to put some order on it.

2 Likes

Yeah I know but he could have at least given Carlos Fernandez a game

2 Likes

“Injured”

1 Like