Buying tickets in advance for Sevillafc la liga games

There is a new system in place useful for anyone planning on visiting Sevilla and taking in a game.

Normally match day tickets only go on sale around 1 week before the game. However for this season you can buy a seat for any la liga game, with the exception of those against Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, ​​Atlético de Madrid and Real :poop: from today.

Just click on the month you will be visiting.
https://entradas.sevillafc.es/?_ga=2.40028962.1621444257.1691391489-1135230030.1664179688

Bear in mind the date can change to any day between Friday & Monday of the published games.

4 Likes

This will be huge for selling tickets to tourist. Absolutely huge.

5 Likes

As long as it remains affordable for Sevillianos, otherwise you will just turn into Barcelona. Where real fans are slowly driven out and watch in the peña behind the tv and the stadium is full of wealthier for fun visitors.

3 Likes

How does that work for seats reserved for a season ticket holder? Will more seats be available continuously as the season ticket holders sells their seat for the game?

2 Likes

Yes more seats will become available for each game as season ticket holders sell their seat back.

5 Likes

Just got my tickets for October 8! I am glad they moved to this system.

4 Likes

Oi! I’m planning on going to the same game. I dont think the date has been confirmed for that round yet though.

2 Likes

Right, well I am hoping it falls within that week, that is when I will be there.

2 Likes

Hey hey!

I might join you guys in October.

3 Likes

Awesome! I might need to actually buy the tickets soon so they don’t sell out then :see_no_evil:

But I’m actually just waiting for the exact date to be announced. If we are playing on Friday I wont be able to go.

2 Likes

I can’t see us playing on the Friday as we will have played on the previous Tues 3rd or Wed 4th in the 2nd cl group game.

4 Likes

Well, you know… LaLiga :wink:

3 Likes

@Johnny
Take a look at this thread, some info here. I’m sure you’ll have a great time if you can catch a game. Plenty of other teams around there to catch if Sevilla is playing away when you’re in town. Definitely just don’t waste your time with the green goo team across town.

Real Betis Laugh GIF by Movistar+

Afraid I might get banned for that horrible gif, by the way… But it proves my point: annoying!

Is buying away tickets for CL games a possibility for non-club members?

1 Like

Sorry tickets for ANY away games are only available to members

3 Likes

heya… do you by any chance know when the Real (:poop:) Madrid tickets will go on sale? There’s a bunch of us visiting that weekend and would be desperate to go

Thanks! (This forum is great btw!)

2 Likes

Sorry no idea