Antonio Puerta trophy 2026 v Aston Villa

The Antonio Puerta trophy 2026 confirmed.

Sevilla V Aston Villa Friday 2nd October 20:30 CET

2 Likes

anyone got a stream of this?

Interesting that Fran got the start considering he left the U-21s with a knock.

1 Like

Kind of fucked up this isn’t streaming. We are celebrating a legend!

1 Like

Marcao leaves the pitch substituted with discomfort after 27 minutes of the Antonio Puerta Trophy.

The Brazilian from Sevilla FC was returning to play today after about 10 months of injury.

2 Likes

It’s just comical at this point…

You can’t help but feel sorry for him, but at this rate he should just consider retiring.

3 Likes

but also… wtf? hasn’t he gone through full speed training? sad, frustrating…

3 Likes

The game is on Sevilla FC + but is location locked.

2 Likes

Issac scores for Sevilla wearing #16 - but Villa is crushing us.

1 Like

I tried VPN, but couldn’t get it.

2 Likes

I think it makes sense, he can barely play more than 20 mins it seems.

2 Likes

Ah damn. I had a VPN and was watching it through the Sevilla app.

2 Likes

1 Like

I thought we put up a good show until all the changes in the 2nd half.Then it all fell apart.

Unai Emery was given a great reception before the game.

2 Likes

Super late reply but I had a VPN running and opened Sevilla FC+ in a web browser instead of the phone app. I was able to watch it that way so you can keep that in mind for the next round of streamed friendlies.

1 Like