23/24 - MD5: Sevilla FC (1) vs Las Palmas (0)

Great effort by Mir and great save

1 Like

Another great save. Weā€™re creating good chances, frustrating that their keeper has been excellent so far

2 Likes

Two fantastic shots from Rafa met by even better saves. Our pressure really effective so far. Control looks good aside from the early giveaway

4 Likes

Ɠliver playing really well so far!

2 Likes

Whoa. Play didnā€™t look that bad but thatā€™s a broken nose for bade

1 Like

How do we still not have a major sponsor yet? As much success as we have had in Europe leagues, you think they would be somebody would want to put their emblem on our chest. I donā€™t get it.

3 Likes

Very bloody at least if maybe not broken (but maybe is)

1 Like

Gotta admit itā€™s super cool seeing Ramos in there.

Bade back up and seems to be staying inā€¦ so hopefully not broken after all

5 Likes

Annoyed we didnā€™t get a goal from one of those earlier chances.

Game has gotten mucked up a bit now.

4 Likes

Pedrosa causing all kinds of headache!

2 Likes

Yeah, was feeling the same. We had a much better rhythm in first 15.

4 Likes

Anyone see all those ads for 1717.com and 171788.com

Websites both look very shady, but one of them even shows ā€œOfficial Partnerā€ with pictures of Sevilla players.

Wondering if maybe itā€™s a broadcast partner in China? Would love to know, they clearly put some cash into this match, their ad is all over the stadium

The Spanish announcer on ESPN+ keeps talking about ā€œLoac BadĆ©ā€. Not sure who is teaching this guy French, but no matter what language/phonetics you choose, itā€™s definitely not Loac.

2 Likes

Sergio Ramos really wants to score in his inaugural match, you can see it in his eyes.

As long as he covers backā€¦fine by me

4 Likes

The Besiktas representatives said he wanted a clause if he scored 25 goals for them, because he believed it lol.

3 Likes

Rafa is swimming in frustration.

2 Likes

Rafa Mir with more missed opportunities today than heā€™s had in months

3 Likes

Lol a little harsh Ryan. I think heā€™s played quite well and two of his misses were on target just very well saved.

2 Likes

Ocampos puts it in the back of the net but offside

1 Like

So far tally is 0.62 xG for Sevilla, 0.18 xG for Las Palmas.

1 Like