23/24 - MD38 - Sevilla FC vs Barcelona

1-2, not good, just when Sevilla were playing with a bit more confidence.

3 Likes

I got this feeling, Marcao will get injured.

1 Like

What a great play, that.

Why not play the kid over Mariano?

1 Like

Look at YEN with the fanciness!

1 Like

That defender is hugging and has no clue where the ball is.

2 Likes

They have to clean that up next year.

1 Like

Great atmosphere it seems in the final 15 minutes despite the defeat itā€™s great to have that season out of the way.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s it 14th. Save and well, not much more than that.

Glad and probably nobody is not happy that this season is over.

Youssef his handshakes smell like the departure is coming.

Also glad Shendm got to see Mariano and Marcao in live action.

3 Likes

We sing it every game against Barca.

Same tune, different words :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Barca! Barca! Mierda!!!

3 Likes

Well we tried our best. Not a bad performance. Shame we couldnā€™t get at least a point tonight.

We take a break now and go again. Vamos mi sevilla!

3 Likes

Yep. Shame he did not get to hear the himno sung in full voice by all the stadium,

4 Likes

Not a bad performance and there wasnā€™t much in the game. A draw would have probably been a fair result.

Glad to get this season out of the way though. Avoided relegation and Iā€™ll take that but thatā€™s about it. A very poor campaign all round, even more so than last year where we finished higher with more points and obviously had another Europa success to celebrate and subsequent CL qualification.

No Europe for us next season and the real focus in the summer has got to be on a rebuilding job and getting us into a half decent shape. Big changes needed on and off the pitch if weā€™re to avoid another struggle.

I really want YEN to stay as heā€™s been fantastic but his reaction after being substituted would suggest he may sadly be leaving us.

3 Likes

I agree about YEN. Itā€™s not so easy to replace a > 15 goal scorer.

4 Likes

So no match report from @ShendM ? Or @Shendm2 or @Shendm3 ?

Did you make it? Did your dad enjoy the trip? Did you get to sip a Cruzcampo? Or eat some pipas?

3 Likes

Coming soon Ryan :sevillafc:

Unfortunately got sick right after the trip but getting better now.

A shout out to @ChrisLail for getting us 2 tour tickets in RSP through one of his friends in the club. Both me and my dad enjoyed the trip in the maximum.

6 Likes