23/24 MD33 - Sevilla FC at Real Betis

1 Like

@nemanjagudelj

suffers a tear in the posterior horn of the internal meniscus of his right knee.

1 Like

Any watch parties in SoCal for El Gran Derbi?

3 Likes

Gudelj

Yeah he’s out for the rest of the season just as the injury list was recovering, who else is injured apart from Gudelj, Sow and probably Marcáo?

2 Likes

Make it happen! Don’t know if we have anyone here from California…but y’all should give our Washington DC peña a run for its money

2 Likes

1 of 1 here from Utah :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve got a bartender buddy in San Diego that might watch it with ya. He’s a Barcelona fan though. Not sure if I know any Cali Sevillistas.

1 Like

Same, haven’t heard of anyone on the forum from California. I wouldn’t be super surprised if there’s a sleeper cell, though.

1 Like

We are in a good place going into this game. We are defending much better and look much more of a threat up front. Their form has gone off too. We have a good chance to win this. Vamos!

4 Likes

Missing Pedrosa & Óliver, as Gudelj & Sow are out for the season.

I guess Kike gets his spot back at LCB, unless QSF uses Acuña there. Is Marcão fit enough for a start?

Óliver has been pretty integral to our midfield, so i wonder who covers for him. Suso did well last week, but it’s a toss up whenever he starts a match.

And it’s a 1st derby for our dynamic duo up front. I always have more optimism whenever they start, so i’m pretty confident we can get the win here. After all, it’s only B*tis.

6 Likes

Suso starts. Mariano & Velez make the bench.

6 Likes

I ran into a supporter from the SD area but I forgot his name and lost his number when my phone ended up at the bottom of the pool after the SF Friendly. :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

I predict that :poop: fans will do something stupid, they’re too psyched up for their own good.

guns

2 Likes

Ready for this match…lets goooooo!

2 Likes

Alright let’s see it, this is the biggest thing to play for!

I’m expecting a rough one tho…

1 Like

Vamos!

1 Like

TV keeps panning to Benedict Isco. I hope he gets embarrassed. Traitor.

2 Likes

4-4-2? :face_holding_back_tears:

Ancient Philosopher Quique > Door Salesman Quique

2 Likes