23/24 MD30 - Sevilla FC at Getafe

lmao what is getafe doing

Jaime Mata testing the offside measuring set up. That guy.

smart from ramos who delayed his run a little

8 more minutes of pleasure.

8 minutes of extra time :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

sow might genuinely be one of the worst players ive seen in a sevilla jersey

our field play is literal horse shit.

1 Like

Slowing it down, keeping possesion into a fucking longball directly after.

Well well what a banger…

massive three points.

2 Likes

really hard to watch that 2nd half but we held out a lead for the first time in what seems like forever

thank u getafe for laying down for us again

5 Likes

Not pretty, but we got the job done away from home. All that matters. Way to recover after a sour end before the break.

3 Likes

“not pretty” - Edinho

1 Like

If they got rhythm, I’ll still accept the dance.

2 Likes

We know how to deal with relegation battles. Cadiz and Celts will be guttered with that. Nice job lads and Quique!

Vamos mi Sevilla!

3 Likes

Thank you Nyland.

5 Likes

Bloody Hell just seen the highlights, did we want to try and gift them a goal any more?

Interesting to see Nyland in the Sevilla Femenino Purple Goalkeeper kit. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Looked nice!

3 Likes

Evidently Acuña suffered some racial abuse from the Getafe FansClub today. That was the reason for the stoppage.

1 Like

Massive win for us. Not pretty but the three points is all that matters.

Some breathing space on Cadiz again…

2 Likes

Also, how y’all liking Ocampos as a wingback? I think it’s the only way for him to fit when we play 2 strikers, unless we go straight 4-4-2.

When he was on the left, he was just filling in. But now being stationed on the right, i feel like he can do something special there. There weren’t that many opportunities to showcase that vs Geta due to being held back defensively, but i think he can bring his own brand of dynamism to the role.

3 Likes