23/24 - MD3 - Sevilla FC (1) vs Girona (2)

ROCKETIC

1 Like

What a goal! Real sharp part if not fully on purpose. Class goal

1 Like

Wow! What a goal!

What a curler. Probably didn’t mean it but we take it! Lol

VAR disallows Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

1 Like

I swear if they chalk this off…

1 Like

Ahahahahahaahahaha RFEF you funny bunch

2 Likes

That was a goal

I can’t see that offside. I don’t.

1 Like

What the hell?

1 Like

Why so surprised…?

I guess technically it is offside. You either are or you aren’t. Would love to see the lines though. But again like what even is the point in disallowing that, it doesn’t affect anything

Can we have some subs?

1 Like

We need to get at least a point tonight. The unrest will be large scale if we lose this.

4 Likes

Nice ball by Mir

3 Likes

Stick Lukebakio up there. Or Tecatito?

1 Like

Game has just been unbelievably frustrating.

1 Like

Maybe that’s what we need. An empty goal missed by Dobvyk

1 Like

Sow completely let it run there. Has to be tired but that was open house. He put in a lot of meters so normal but very apparent there.Girona should have finished it

3 Likes

Bad defending bailed out by one of the worst misses I’ve ever seen

3 Likes