23/24 - MD3 - Sevilla FC (1) vs Girona (2)

The players runs hard and play with intensity but we’re still behind, lucky not 2 goals already.
To me it just means,
either the players are too mediocre and lack quality,
or/and Mendi’s magic disappear, tactics or starting are wrong.

2 Likes

The thing is we are good going forward. Creating enough and looking dangerous on goal. It’s the defence that’s atrocious. It can’t go on like this if we want points.

4 Likes

Girona’s defence isn’t all that good either. But they have more confidence at least. I think we got it and will get through/they make mistakes gotta keep it up.

2 Likes

You’re right.
We’re good at wasting chances and bad at defence.
Mendi better set up counter attack as the main tactics and improve defence by simply increase the number of people in the box.
It doesn’t looks like Orta can get quality attacking players we need like Kean and Fornals.

2 Likes

Exactly. We do create but we don’t have clinical finishers so we wasteful. Coupled with bad defending which is why we struggling. It’s a shame as there potential here but the balance isn’t there.

2 Likes

Good chance there, cross in by Navas, En-Nesyri with a good header unfortunately right at Gazzaniga

Great ball by navas. YEN again wastes the chance.

1 Like

I think we’re too advanced and would benefit from more control in the centre but without relying on counters to win.

1 Like

Great goal!!

4 Likes

Gudelj 1-1

1 Like

Hell yeah!

3 Likes

GUDELJ!!!

1 Like

Nice! Gudelj smashing it in, this time fell perfect for us!

2 Likes

We never give up! Vamos!

1 Like

nice shot on the rebound. Way to control it and pound it in.

3 Likes

Blast!

1 Like

I love Gudelj! What a bullet. He’s a leader!

1 Like

We deserve that. We have been good going forward!

1 Like

Gudelj shows YEN how to do it!

2 Likes

Im drinking Cruz Campo at home tonight for the first time in years… Tesco in the uk have just stated selling it :+1::beers:

3 Likes