23/24 MD27 - Sevilla vs Real Sociedad

yeah yen is so good at finding that space and being a poacher. isaac is the complete opposite and its a win win for both of them. isaac runs the show while yen waits for the opportunity

3 Likes

That doesnā€™t look good for Navas.

1 Like

Looks like it could be an ankle sprain :confused:

What a warrior!

1 Like

How did you know?

1 Like

Gross! I hate those type of penalties.

2 Likes

Just speaking it into existence

1 Like

That seemed a bit soft. A real shame after playing so well and dominating the half. Still Iā€™m really happy with that half. I hope YEN and navas are both okay to continue.

Open game, also our possesion is 31%. I donā€™t think it matters, but Sociedad always has a big majority of 60-70% so no surprise at all.

Just gotta distance ourselves once more.

2 Likes

Loving Hannibalā€™s passion

3 Likes

GET IN RAMOS

4 Likes

Love it! Oliver is having a hell of a game.

3 Likes

Vamoooss, shoulder header from Ramos. Lot of luck but 3-1, two goal gap again, should be enough now.

4 Likes

Ramos is one of the best ever in the air! Incredible goal and also assist from Torres.

Sergio is proving to us there is life in the old dog yet! Brilliant!

3 Likes

Almost 4! Great unselfish pass by YEN, but Issac pushes it wide.

3 Likes

Sociedad also has a rough time, trying to compete in all competitions, and doing fairly well. But not having the means to keep it up a full season and to pull through when it matters most to end up falling short in all of them.

3 Likes

Leave it to Nianzou to walk on the pitch and get an immediate yellow

1 Like

Great calm save by Nyland. Heā€™s been playing so well.

2 Likes

Sadiq is still goodā€¦ a dude that big with footwork that nice and such a nice clipped pass for that header? still remember that opening game against almeria last year. guess im surprised he only has 10 starts and just two goals. whenever i see him he looks great.

3 Likes

argh, nyland couldā€™ve done a little better with that. but nice shot.

ok guys, can you keep your heads?

2 Likes