23/24 MD27 - Sevilla vs Real Sociedad

2 Likes

No Sow and Ocampos for this one due to 5 accumulated yellows.

4 Likes

We will miss Ocampos, but I am actually glad we will have to do without Sow. Forces QSF to be a bit more daring.

5 Likes

This thing on? Feels like an international break around here this week … Dead silent. Nothing happening? No training videos to comment on or something?

2 Likes

The calm before the storm…

1 Like

Came here to say the same thing! LETS GET SOME HYPE EARLY GAME TOMORROW LETS KICK SOME SOCIEDUD ASSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Muy temprano! Por que? uggg

Anyway, Lukebakio is back in training. Will not feature in this match, but might be back for Almeria.

3 Likes

Marcao likely to make a comeback vs. Almeria too.

1 Like

4 Likes

Looking forward to this. It’s nice it’s on early Saturday afternoon. As not long to wait for it. Makes a nice change. Hopefully we can put another top performance against a top team.

Vamos Sevilla!

4 Likes

Nyland out?

He is on the list

Oh yeah I missed him on there

Hannibal enters the game.

Quique mentioned that he was flying to high, and had to be taken down back to earth first.

I’m ready to see it.

5 Likes

Was also going to comment the same. Excited to see Hannibal Mejbri start. Hoping it will be the start of a beautiful relationship

3 Likes

I am hoping for a match where we score early maintain a two goal lead and can hold possession for 65%+ of the game. I would be blown away to see a game where we are so solidly in control.

Good to see Hannibal starting. As long as he doesn’t get a yellow too early, he could bring some good energy in that midfield. I love how he likes to make himself available for the ball. Might not catch the first half. Hope i could tune in for the 2nd.

R. Sociedad XI:

4 Likes

Sociedad is too good, to get stats like that.

Just hoping for an entertaining game with some positive football and if we get to top it off with some points, even better.

1 Like

Need Oliver and Hannibal to be on their game in midfield today, in 3 v 4 midfield.
Pedrosa and Navas will hopefully provide better service to YEN and Isaac than they had in the last two matches. But we still lack a playmaker in midfield.

Need a win today to push up and away from lower zone.

2 Likes